Reflexology is a form of complementary medicine and involves a method of treatment using massage to reflex areas found in the feet and the hands. Most commonly, the feet are used as the areas to be treated.
- Stiff shoulders, back and neck?
- Tension headaches or migraines?
- Suffer from a lack of quality sleep?
- Do you have a busy lifestyle and struggle to relax?
- Problems with your digestive-system, feel bloated or have IBS?
Or just in need of a bit of quality you time, whilst Melissa works and massages your feet?
In the feet, there are reflex areas corresponding to all the parts of the body and these areas are arranged in such a way as to form a map of the body in the feet with the right foot corresponding to the right side of the body and the left foot corresponding to the left side of the body.
By having the whole body represented in the feet, the method offers a means of treating the whole body and considering the body holistically. This latter point is an important factor of a natural therapy and allows not only symptoms to be treated but also the causes of symptoms.